As Platinum Seat License holder, it is important to know what exclusive features you are entitled to.
- Access to the Platinum club member private entrance, located at Gate 2B on Bay street. This provides ease when entering and exiting the building.
- Access to the very exclusive fine dining at the Platinum restaurant, located at Gate 2B. Reservations can be made up to 2 hours before game time, and have the option of enjoying the Platinum Bar instead of sitting down to a formal dinner. For a limited number of concerts, the platinum restaurant may be open prior to the concert and other events. Be sure to call ahead to see if the Platinum restaurant will be open for that event.
- Free Platinum members only Coat Check service is located at the bottom of the stairs near the Gate 2B entrance.
- Access to two private food and beverage areas located under the stands by sections 106-105 and 101-122.
- Access to Platinum member only private washrooms.
- Access to purchase your seats for all concerts and most events at the ACC before the general public sale, even for sold out events.
- Ability to sell your unwanted tickets through the Toronto Maple/ Raptor Ticket Exchange program. You can also purchase tickets directly from the Toronto Maple Leaf/ Toronto Raptor Ticket Exchange program, you can purchase up to 4 tickets for each game with your exclusive club membership. Please note that the program DOES NOT guarantee that their are tickets available, or that your tickets will sell.
- It is common for Platinum Seat members to receive up to 3 exclusive invitations per year. Exclusive events in the past have included a skating party at either ACC or at the Lions Lakeshore practice rink for you and 3 others, that included food and beverage. These are great way to take young ones out to enjoy the ice and to potentially meet alumni players and maybe a Leaf as well. While no events are guaranteed, MLSE has certainly understood that platinum seat holders are deserving of some special members only events.