When buying a licences or season tickets you have access to the Scotia club and the platinum club. The Scotia club “red seats” benefits
- Members entrance – Access to the exclusive Scotia Club Members entrance, located in Gate 2 off Bay Street. This allows for little wait time entering and easy exit after the game as well.
- Scotia Club Restaurant – Access to exclusive members only Scotia Club Restaurant. Take advantage of watching the entire warm-up, and access your table during the game, allowing you to watch the action from your seats, then go back for desert at your table between periods. Talk business and make your deals before the game over a delicious meal, and then enjoy the game from your seats.
- Access to Scotiabank Lounge areas located behind sections 117-122 as well as behind sections 105-110, which has private washrooms, food court and private bistro seating.
- Priority tickets – Access to purchase your seats for all concerts and events at the Scotiabank Arena before the general public sale, even for sold out events.
- Purchase up to 4 additional tickets per month for upcoming Leaf and Raptor games, located in the rail seats in the Air Canada Club restaurant. These seats face the playing surface of the restaurant and have no food or beverage requirements. These seats have all features of Scotia Club seat.
- Ability to sell your unwanted tickets through the Toronto Maple/ Raptor Ticket Exchange program. You can also purchase tickets directly from the Toronto Maple Leaf/ Toronto Raptor Ticket Exchange program, you can purchase up to 4 tickets for each game with your exclusive club membership. Please note that the program DOES NOT guarantee that their are tickets available, or that your tickets will sell.
- It is common for Scotia Club members to receive 1 or 2 exclusive invitations per year. For example, normally a skating party at either Scotiabank Arena or at the Lions Lakeshore practice rink for you and 3 others, that includes food and beverage. These are great way to take young ones out to enjoy the ice and to potentially meet alumni players and maybe a Leaf as well. Another outing was at the Polson Pier where batting cages, go-carting, driving range were set up and food and beverage were supplied.